Annual General Meeting 2018
Bravida Annual General Meeting takes place on 20 April 2018 in Bravida's offices, Mikrofonvägen 28, Stockholm. The meeting starts at 1pm.
Formal notice will be sent out 6-4 weeks before the meeting.
- 00. Minutes
- 11. Auditor's Opinion according to Swedish Companies Act 8:54
- 10. The boards proposal for introcution of new long term incentive programme
- 01. Notice
- 02. Proxy form
- 03. The boards statement regarding proposal of distribution of di...
- 04. The nomination committees proposal for the general meeting
- 05. The nomination committees motivated opinion
- 06. The boards proposal for guidelines remuneration management
- 07. The boards report on monitoring and evaluation renumeration m...
- 08. The boards proposal for authorization of repurchase of shares...
- 09. The boards statement ABL 19 22
Issues and questions at the meeting
Shareholders who wish to get an issue considered at the meeting can leave their proposal to Bravida’s Chairwoman:
Bravida Holding AB
103 32 Stockholm
It is also possible to send the proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to Bravida's nomination committee are welcome to submit their proposals to:
Valberedningen att. Magnus Liljefors
126 81 Stockholm
Because of the planned date of publication of the notice of the AGM, proposals need to be received by the company no later than January 31, 2018 and the committee by January 31, 2018 to be included in the notice.
Shareholders are welcome to ask questions during the AGM. In order to facilitate the answering of the questions at the meeting, ypu are welcome to submit your questions in advance by ordinary mail to Bravida Holding AB, Att: Magnus Liljefors, 126 81 Stockholm or by e-mailing: email@example.com.