Bravida Interim Report January – March 2015
• Sales increased by 16.7% to SEK 3,325 million (2,848)
• Operating profit was SEK 152 million (145), an increase of 5.5%
• The operating margin amounted to 4.6% (5.1)
• Adjusted for one-off items, the operating profit increased by 17% to SEK 172 million (147) and the operating margin was 5.2% (5.2)
• Earnings after tax amounted to SEK 62 million (23)
• Cash flow from operating activities was SEK 289 million (272)
• Net debt amounted to SEK -2,437 million (-2,730)
• Agreements were signed for the acquisition of five companies during the quarter
• Tore Bakke new Division Manager in Norway
Bravida continues to deliver good growth and stable profitability. Net sales increased by 17 per cent. Our acquisitions represented an important part of the growth, while organic growth amounted to 5 per cent. This means that, excluding acquisitions, we continue to grow faster than the market.
Our expansion is also clearly shown in the financial results. The adjusted operating profit increased at the same pace as sales growth, which meant that the adjusted operating margin was unchanged at 5.2 per cent. This is in spite of the fact that profits were affected by the costs of integrating acquisitions. Our existing operations thus continue to improve the margin, which is evidence that the strategic improvement work is bearing fruit in the form of increased profitability.
We are putting a great deal of effort and focus into integrating the acquired companies. This is central to realising the potential synergies in every single company acquisition. At the same time, we are maintaining a high tempo in acquisitions, with 5 companies being added during the quarter.
The order intake was also a strength factor during the quarter, with an increase of as much as 22 per cent, partly due to acquisitions. This growth represents a strong basis for the continuing development of invoicing for the rest of the year.
I am delighted that our customers show such great confidence in us. Our Satisfied Customer survey shows that our customers give us a high score.
CEO and Group President
The report is available at the corporate website: www.bravida.com/en/Financial-information/
Bravida Holding AB publishes this interim report in compliance with the Swedish Securities Market Act and/or the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act. This information was submitted for publication at 11.30 a.m. on 23 April 2015.
Mattias Johansson, CEO, or Nils-Johan Andersson, CFO will answer any questions. Phone +46 8 695 20 00